- Development Trajectories and Sectoral Growth of Asian Economies
- Employment, Migration, Poverty and livelihood Challenges
- Issues of Public Policy and Governance
- Opportunities and Challenges in Regional and International Trade & Investment of Asian Countries
- Financial and Banking Sector Reforms: Experiences and Challenges
- Issues of Sustainable Development
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development: Issues & Experiences
Thursday, May 25, 2017
CfPs: Conference on "Dynamics of Economic Growth and Development in Asia with Special Reference to India" | 25–27 October | Lucknow, UP, India
International Conference on "Dynamics of Economic Growth and Development in Asia with Special Reference to India"
25–27 October 2017
Organised by Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Central University, Lucknow, UP state, India.
Call for Papers
Papers are invited in the following areas. Sub-themes of the conference:
The conference will serve as platform for discussion and debate among scholars, academicians, Policy makers and implementers. Abstracts in 500 words may be submitted to lakkinenic@gmail. com before 31st May 2017 and full papers in less than 8000 words may be submitted before 31st July 2017. Registration is mandatory for paper presenters. Local hospitality and TA will be provided for selected paper contributors as per University rules. Selected papers will also be included in the conference volume to be published by international standard popular publishers. Scholars of Asian countries are encouraged to write papers. Visit university website for further information. www.bbau.ac.in. Source