8 December 2013
Venue: MDRF Academy of Politics & Governance, Statesman House, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi
Call for Papers
Abstract of not more than 200 words should be submitted on any of the following areas:
- Globalization or the Age of Transition
- Globalization, Law, Justice and Governance
- Information Technology and Governance
- Anti-globalization Movements and Governance
- Globalization, Gender and Sustainable Development
- Human rights and Neoliberal Globalization
- Globalization and Crisis of the Nation State
- Globalization and Sustainable Development
- Globalization and the Sustainability of Cities
- Global Terrorism and Governance
- Globalization and New Social Movements
- Globalization to Global Governance
- Globalization and Identity Politics
- Civil Society and Governance
- The broad areas are indicative and you may submit papers even outside the listed areas where central theme of the research revolves around globalization.
- We welcome contributions from Masters Students, Research Scholars, Academicians, Policy Makers, Industry Representatives/Professionals, NGO Representatives, and Activists.
- Papers can deal with both theoretical and empirical aspects, implementation and case studies.
- Please send your abstract along with a brief profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31 August 2013.
- Selected authors will be invited to submit their full papers by 8 November 2013.