The Communicator is one of India's most prestigious communications
related academic journals. It is the oldest academic journal published
by the Indian Institute of Mass Communication as it was established in
1965, with ISSN No. 0588-8093. The Communicator concentrates on
research articles and book reviews examining a wide range of issues in
communication theory, research and practice. It is specially
interested in research which is inter-disciplinary and based on the
experience of India and other developing countries.
Editor: Dr. Sunetra Sen Narayan, email - email@example.com
Department of Publications currently soliciting research articles for
2009, 2010, 2011 issues and a special issue on "100 Years of Indian
Cinema" is proposed for 2012.
Sanchar Madhyam is an academic and industry oriented journal of IIMC
in Hindi, covering wide-ranging topics on media, communication theory,
film, new media with multidisciplinary approach. The focus of this
journal is to publish the best available scholarship on all aspects of
mass communications and to encourage academic discourse in the field
of media and related areas. It includes commentary and essays.
Editor: Dr. Anand Pradhan, email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Publications currently soliciting research articles,
commentary and essays for 2008 to 2012 issues of Sanchar Madhyam.
Please circulate this mail among your colleagues and scholars
interested in contributing their articles for publication.
The guidelines for submission of articles are mentioned below.
- Submissions should conform to the stylistic guidelines of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) (4th edition).
- Mailing address and brief biographical notes on all authors should be provided on a separate page, in addition to a 100-word abstract and a list of key words for indexing.
- Successful submissions generally run no longer than 30 typed double-spaced pages.
- The manuscript should be sent via email (email@example.com).
- Authors submitting manuscripts to the journal should not simultaneously submit them to another journal, nor should the manuscript have been published elsewhere in substantially similar form or with substantially similar content.
- All manuscripts are subject to review.